Method of bioresonance therapy (BRT)
The method of bioresonance therapy (BRT) represents correction of the body's functions through impact of resonant electromagnetic oscillations of living organisms' radiation.
Relative synchronization of different wave processes is supported in normal physiologic state of the body, while pathologic states are developed in case of wave harmony's disruption.
Bioresonance therapy represents a therapy of electromagnetic oscillations; body's structures come into resonance with them. The impact is possible at cellular level as well as at the level of an organ, a system of organs, and the whole body because various levels are characterized and controlled by various frequency wave parameters.
Biophysical (informational) processes of the body used in case of bioresonance therapy are above biochemical one in the hierarchy of body's regulatory system. It allows effectively applying adaptation bioresonance therapy which influences on regulatory chain structures of human adaptation.
The main idea of applying resonance in medicine is following: it is possible to enhance normal (physiological) oscillations in the body and reduce pathological ones in case of correct selection of frequency and form of treating (electromagnetic) impact. Thus, bioresonant impact can be exercised for neutralization of pathological oscillations as well as for restoration of physiological oscillations destroyed during pathological states; it means that this therapy suppresses hindrances (noises) in informational field of the body.
It is needed to distinguish between two main types of bioresonance therapy:
Bringing of wave processes of the body into synchronic relation is an obligatory and necessary condition for restoration of optimal energy informational process; balanced (healthy) chemical (metabolic) and functional homeostasis is impossible without the process mentioned above. It means that the more harmonization and align exist in multilevel self-regulatory system, the higher efficiency ratio of the whole organism and of each functional system separately is: the healthier the patient is and the more adaptive and resistant the body is towards external pathological factors. Thus, the goal of treatment, prevention, rehabilitation and improvement of body's health is achieved through bioresonance therapy simultaneously and physiologically. BRT is applied at any age; it may be combined with any other therapeutic remedies.
Indications for application (according to Methodical recommendations of Ministry Health of Russian Federation №2000/47):
- endogenous bioresonance therapy is a therapy with own electromagnetic oscillations of human body after their specific processing;
- exogenous (induction) bioresonance therapy is a therapy with external signals which come into resonance with certain organs and systems of organs, for example, magnetic or electric fields modulated by corresponding resonant frequency amplitude algorithms with the help of generators.
Contraindications for application (according to Methodical recommendations of Ministry Health of Russian Federation №2000/47):
- functional disorders of different genesis;
- diseases of central nervous system and sense organs;
- diseases of vegetative nervous system;
- pain syndromes of various localizations and genesis;
- diseases of cardiovascular system;
- diseases of respiratory system;
- diseases of digestive system;
- diseases of skin and subcutaneous tissues;
- diseases of musculoskeletal system;
- diseases of urinary system and reproduction;
- poorly healing wounds and ulcers.
By nowadays no any contraindication for endogenous BRT has been found.
Contraindications for exogenous BRT are following:
- benign and cancerous tumors;
- blood clotting;
- inherited abnormalities of central nervous sytem;
- existence of the implanted electrocardiostimulator;
- individual intolerance to electric current;
- injuries and skin diseases at the locations of electro stimulation;
- severe psychic disorder or intoxication.
Guide for application of bioresonance therapy is Methodical recommendations of Ministry Health of Russian Federation №2000/47 "Bioresonance therapy".
Bioresonance therapy is also included in the list of medical services (The Order of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development of Russia №166н from December 27, 2011).